Smashing Drones are happy to accept guest posts and contributions from our audience. Writing for us enables you to showcase your knowledge and experience of UAV’s and the industry. If you feel you can write an interesting article and provide insight on a topic we have not already covered we would be happy to listen to your ideas.
Interested? Excellent, lets cover some ground rules.
- Do not write an article for the sole purpose of SEO. We will spot you a mile away and your article will end up our trash bin. Authors may link to their personal blog or business at the end of the article.
- Do not write a promotional article about any business or service.
- Do not write a very generic article that provides little to no value to our audience. We are looking for unique content with original ideas.
- Do not create links to commercial product pages.
- Do not write about something completely irrelevant. Our site is about drones and so should your article.
- Write at least 1000 words and cover the topic in detail. Articles must be completely unique and not have been published anywhere else, online of offline.
- If you are making claims or stating facts, be sure to link to an authoritative source to back up your statement.
If after reading our boring rules above you still want to contribute to our site please send 2-3 topics ideas to our editor with a brief outline of what your article is about to – editor at smashingdrones.com
PLEASE DO NOT SEND US COMPLETE ARTICLES WITHOUT YOUR TOPIC BEING APPROVED OR IT WILL AUTOMATICALLY BE REJECTED.